Unless otherwise indicated, events will begin on time.
Terms of participation
- Our offer is aimed exclusively at LMU scientists: professors, PDs, habilitation candidates, postdocs, and doctoral students who are employed at LMU.
- The number of participants for the seminars is limited. Due to the high demand, we ask you to register for a maximum of one basic and three in-depth seminars.
- We aim to make our seminars as interdisciplinary as possible. Therefore, we reserve the right to make a selection during the registration process if more people register than are scheduled for the seminar.
- Registration deadline is generally 7 days before the start of the seminar. After the registration deadline you will receive the invitation with directions and further information.
- The exact location of the seminar will be communicated to you with the invitation approx. 1 week in advance.
- If you are unable to attend the seminar, please cancel your registration at least 7 days before the seminar is due to begin. However, please also inform us if you are unable to attend at short notice (e.g. illness).
- Please understand that in case of repeated, unexcused absence, we will only conditionally accept further registration.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the seminar program for urgent reasons.
- A minimum number of participants is required for each seminar to be held.
You have several options to choose from:
- Online registration. To do this, click on the desired course and fill out the associated online registration form.
- Registration via E-Mail, in case you cannot access our homepage.
Confirmation of participation
To confirm your participation in our seminars, you will receive a confirmation of participation, on which the respective contents of the seminar are shown. Postdoctoral researchers have the possibility to obtain the certificate of attendance (further information can be found here). Doctoral students will receive a "Certificate of Continuing Education" upon request when leaving LMU..
LocationsDuring the restrictions due to the Corona virus, the courses will take place digitally, via zoom. You will receive the zoom link with the invitation email.
All in-person seminars will take place in Munich, near the subway stop Giselastr. (U3/U6) and can best be reached by public transport. Parking spaces are not available.
For detailed directions to the individual venues, please refer to the following PDFs:Location map Giselastr.10
Unless otherwise stated in the seminar description, participation in the seminar is free of charge for professors and junior researchers of the LMU.